Google+

Thursday, November 26, 2009

The begining

As for every thing, there has to be a begining. So ... this is my first post on this new blog I created. I am a lazy blogger, so my posts will be delayed :), but please come back from time to time to see my new ideas.
I begin my blog posting a happy birthday card that I made for a good friend of mine to give to her friend on her birthday.
I hope you like it.
Thanks for stopping by.

P.S.: If you see grammar mistakes or writing mistakes please note that I didn't take the Cambridge exam ;)

3 comments:

  1. I like your blog very much, and hope to see sun other beautiful hand-made cards. I wish you best luck with your blog, and countless visitors :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to here your opinion