Google+

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Birthday wishes

Hello. I hope you had a nice week-end. I am sorry that yesterday I didn't post anything but I was busy at work and then I had a driving course (tommorrow I will have the big driving exam, I hope everything will be ok) and it was also girls night out so I hope you understand me :) .
For today I have something special for you. It's a birthday card for my step sister. It was her 21 birthday last week so I prepared for her this card. I also pack her a little something in a matching gift pack.


The sentiment is from There She Goes, The Journey set. The flowers I made myself. And the patterned papper again I don't know.



Hugs!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, ce draguta eee!!! Mult noroc la examen :) Iti tin pumnii! Sa ma anunti cum te-ai descurcat.
    Si "La Multi Ani!" surorii tale!

    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merci merci de urari!! ... dar din pacate l-am cazut si a 3-a oara... Well... this is life...

    ReplyDelete

I would love to here your opinion