Google+

Monday, November 29, 2010

CASE Study Challenge #16

It's already  time for CASE Study Challenge number 16. The inspiration card is this beautiful one:


When I saw it I had various ideas of how to make one inspired by it, but then a colleague asked to to a personalized card for her friend so my creation ended up like this:


The sheep is made from this tutorial. First I didn't know haw to color the sheep since I don't have many markers. But I like how it ended up. Here you have a closer look ar the bow and the sweet face of the sheep.


And... my card even has the interior designed.


Hope you like it!
Hugs!

7 comments:

  1. draguta oaia ta
    SI mie imi plac oile :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all beautiful, I especiallly love the flowers they pop out of the page...Thank you for you comment and visit to my blog...
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww it's adorable! What a great card! Thanks for playing with us at CASE Study!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is darling, Alina! Look at that little sheep, makes me want to hug it :) :) Thank you for sharing with us at CASE Study!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an adorable sheep! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful coloring on those blooms. I love the bold red paired up with the caribbean blue ribbon. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i think you did a BRILLIANT job adapting that sketch to your specific needs...plus...that little sheep is ♥ADORABLE♥!!! (ps: i love cards that have the insides decorated too!)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to here your opinion