Google+

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

A custom made frame

Today I have to show you my first frame. I delivered it 2 days ago to it's requester and now I can show it to you. I didn't post about it sooner because the friend that requested her didn't saw it till Monday. The story behind it is like this: one october day we all gathered to a friends birthdayparty and, of course, I did a handmade birdthday card. All liked it, but one of them liked it more and than he said: "I want something made by you! I want something that symbolizes LIF (Love Is Forever) and that has this letters in it!"
Ok ... no problem... and look what it turned into:



Hugs!

3 comments:

  1. Minunata!!! Cred ca m-am indragostit si eu de rama asta:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Foarte frumoasa!
    Imi plac tare mult culorile si compozitia in general.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super!!! Imi plac culorile si cum le-ai combinat...foarte frumos contrastul!

    :)N-am uitat de provocari...le adaug pe rand :)) cum le gasesc... acum editam la ele.

    Te pup!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to here your opinion