Google+

Monday, November 15, 2010

Entry for PPA68-Inspiration Challenge

On Saturday I felt very inspired so I decided to participate at the inspiration challenge from Pals Paper Arts. I am not much into purple but I tought why not give it a try.


So this is what I came up with:


For this card I used The Journey stamp set from There She Goes. I like this stamp set very much. The patterned paper was bought from Germany last year.

My sweet boyfriend took this pictures for me and it was very hard to decide which one to put so I uploaded all of them.  



Hugs,

3 comments:

  1. This is lovely - your border punch is beautiful! Thanks for joining us at PPA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous border! I love your interpretation of the inspiration photo! Thanks for playing at Pals Paper Arts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card ... great use of the border punch! Thanks for playing along with us at PPA.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to here your opinion