Google+

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Green and white


For today I have for you a simple card with some green and some white (white is from snow and green is from the fir trees). The star and the trees are from felt. The snowflakes around are just for deco. My personal photographer (which is my boyfriend) had the kindness to take most of the pictures with the card. From time to time I do it myself, but when I'm to busy working on another card I just let him the pleasure.

 
Oh yeah, and by the way, just so you know, I like stripes, so each time I buy patterned paper I also choose some paper with stripes. All different colors!!! 

Hugs!

1 comment:

  1. Sunt foarte frumoase felicitarile! Sa ai spor in continuare!!! Si aranjamentul de toamna mi-a placut mult. Habar n-am de ce nu s-au salvat comentariile anterioare :(

    ReplyDelete

I would love to here your opinion