Google+

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

OTWC Challenge #32


One day I was wandering around some of my favourite blogs and when I visited Meda I saw a post of this OTWC challenge and I decided to participate. The inspiration for this card is this picture: 


The colors ar just my favourite: orange, green and brown. And since I discovered on Torico's blog this lovely mouse, I fell in love of it. So what would be a better card then a one with my favourite colors and digi stamp?




Hugs,


Update: I just went over the OTWC blog and I saw that the challenge was closed last night ... well... this is it.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Alina! Thanks for playing, sorry you missed the deadline! All challenges end on thurs at 10 pm pst so I hope you can play along in this weeks challenge :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to here your opinion