Google+

Monday, December 6, 2010

CASE Study Challenge #17

This weekend me and my boyfriend were visiting our special friends in Bucharest and I thought making a surprise card specially for them. The gorgeous inspiration card from  CASE Study Challenge, a creation of the talented Nina Brackett, inspired me to give life to the perfect card for our beloved friends. Here is my creation:


And here you can admire the inspiration card:

And here are more pictures with my creation. This time it was me who took the pictures so I tried different angles for the card. I will let you decide which one do you like most.


For the last photo I played with the photo editing tool and desaturated the colors a little bit. Also the angle was very difficult. It was a little bit hard to capture it.


Have a wonderful week!
Hugs!

7 comments:

  1. Very cute card! How great that you decided to tackle the 3-D ornament too :) I'm so glad that you took the time to participate in our challenge this week! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Foarte mult imi place cum ti-a iesit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous colors and card. Love it!! Thanks for playing along with the CASE study blog -- I've been very excited to be their sponsor this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant Case of Nina's card, gorgeous 3D ornament, the tassels are very elegant! thanks for sharing at CASE study! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous gorgeous card! I love that 3D ornament! :) Thanks for playing with us at CASE Study! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. E super! Imi place foarte mult! :) Ce fain ti-a iesit si textul! E stampila?

    ReplyDelete

I would love to here your opinion