Google+

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

CASE Study Challenge #20

Happy New Year everybody! 
The holiday is over so I am back to work. Today I had a little bit of spare time so I decided to participate at CASE Study Challenge #20. The inspiration comes from the wonderful Nina Brackett who designed this gorgeous card: 

Having this wonderful creation as inspiration, I made the following card, using the same colors as in the above.


This card can be used for valentine, birthday or for thank you notes... however you wish. It has a simple design since I like to keep it simple. I usualy find simple things more wonderful than the complicated ones. How about you?

Hugs!


3 comments:

  1. So very pretty. The butterfly with the pearls is so pretty! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study this week, hope to see you back soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty indeed, Alina! Thank you so much for playing along with us! xxx

    ReplyDelete

I would love to here your opinion