Google+

Monday, January 10, 2011

I'm moving

Hi girls!

I'm posting today to let you know that I will not be able to make cards and post on my blog because we have to move. Me and my boyfriend are staying in a rented apartment and the owner sold it, so we have until 15th february to move to another location. So now we are in search for a new apartment to rent and I have to pack, clean, unpack and so on. All of this I have to do it by 30th of January as I will be going in Slovenia for three weeks.

So... till next post ... wish me luck on paking and finding a big and nice apartment!
Have a wonderful life!
Hugs!

4 comments:

  1. Good luck with the move Alina, find yourself a nice and great place and hope to see you create again soon! Thanks for the shout out for Pixie, and good luck with the draw!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing you the best with your move and...

    Thank you for joining us at the "Love Layers of Color Blog Hop"! Good luck with your Grand Prize drawing entry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Alina on your Blog Hop win!!! Very excited for you and looking forward to seeing what you create with LOC stamps!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Of ce aiurea! Stiu cum e. Sotul meu se chinuie acum sa ne mute lucrurile pe la prieteni pentru ca vine in Romania 2 luni... pe urma se muta in alt oras la scoala.
    Si noi tot in chirie stateam.... si o sa mai stam :))
    Va tin pumnii!

    Si drum bun spre Slovenia! Sa pui poze cand te intorci.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to here your opinion