Google+

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Thinking of you (OTWC #39)

For today I have to show you a new card. But before I do let me tell you something: there is a new challenge at Off The Wall Craftiness blog. The insipiration colors are: 

So I thought I should join this wonderful challenge since last night I had lots of spare time. 
My card for this challenge is...........


For the picture below I put the card on a pink patterned paper. I thought it looks more nice than the above.


Here is a closeup of the botton:


Enjoy your day!

6 comments:

  1. Elegant and beautiful, thanks for sharing!
    Thanks for the shout out, I have your name written twice in the box now, good luck with the draw!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that beautiful bow and unique button! I am so glad you could join in the fun at OTWC this week! Good luck and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elegant design - love that bow! Thanks for joining us at OTWC this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loooooooooooooove that background DP...and with the big bow, so elegant. Glad to have you join us for OTWC this week. p.s. your blog design is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Alina! Love the big satin bow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! Love that satiny ribbon!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to here your opinion