Google+

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Believe

This week I was in a mood for crafting so I "baked" some new cards! I will show you the cards one by one, so don't forget to visit me from time to time. 
For today I choose to show you this card: 
It has a gorgeous "Believe" tag. I think it's the most appropriate tag for encouragement: "Believe - that you can success", "Believe - in yourself", and so on. 
I mostly make simple cards, with not so many embelishments, because I am not sure yet how to combine them. But I promise you I will keep trying and learning to make more complex cards :). 
Next week I will be flying to Dortmund, Germany, for a business trip. Since I will be staying there for almost 3 weeks I am planning to take with me some basic stuff to make some cards. And hopefully I will find a great craft store from where to buy new stuff.
Thanks for stopping by!
Have a day full of inspiration!

3 comments:

  1. Tare draguta felicitare! Imi plac mult floricelele si hartia aleasa!
    Le astept cu nerabdare si pe urmatoarele!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty Alina! Love the textured piece and sweet little flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the textures and colors, Alina! Lovely!

    Thanks for coming by the Layers of Color New Release Tea Party Blog Hop today! Wishing you much luck in the drawings!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to here your opinion