Google+

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Bonjour Paris

I was telling you yesterday that I made some cards this days so here is another one. This card is a part of me. It represents a big dream that I have... to visit Paris. And I will some day... when I will have time. But for now I have to be contend with looking at old photographs of Paris and dreaming.
I love how the card turned out. The patterned paper with Eiffel tower I bought it when I was in The Netherlands and since then I was thinking carefully how to use it. And I am happy with my take on this paper.
I also want to share with you a book that I just finished: "Watter for Elephants" by Sara Gruen. I love this book. It captured my entire soul and it felt like I was there, in that times, near Jacob and Marlena, visualizing there moves and living their dream. I didn't see the movie yet. I'm waiting to go back home to see it with my boyfriend. I heard that is good too... but you should really read the book. Hope you like it. 

Thanks for visiting!
Hugs,

3 comments:

  1. Ce frumoasa! Imi place tare mult hartia alb-negru cu imagini din Paris! Iar combinatia cu panglica, florile, margelutele e deosebita! Iti doresc sa ti se implineasca visul! Si despre carte, pot sa o am si eu imprumut? Cand ne vedem, bineinteles :) Te pup!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty Alina! Love the Vintage vibe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card Alina ~ the little flowers are stunning ~ enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to here your opinion