Google+

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Dreams

Today is about dreams.
I couldn't resist not to participate at TSG Challange 106. If you wanna participate go and check their requirements. 
 
The inspiration photo is gorgeous. It reminds me about Venice so today I will be imagine myself back in Venice. But not anywhere but on the island of Burano. Let me share a picture so you can understand what I'm talking about. 

I loved this island for it's colorful buildings. In my imagination, the people that live there must be happy each day because of this colorfulness. I encourage you to go there to visit this wonderful little island of Venice.
Inspired by the photos and by the dreaming idea, I "baked" this little card. I know it's not so colorful but I think it gives you the idea of happiness. On the tag it says "Dream come true" and my dream to visit Venice came true last year. Oh... there were such happy times. I love Venice, but only in April. 
Here you have a closeup of the flowers, bows and the tag. The message on the tag is with silver so because of the lightening you can not see it so well.


Have a great week-end!
Hugs!

3 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! Thank you so much for joining us at TSG!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alina, you're in the Trendsetting Spotlight at TSG on Thursday! Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Alina...the card is lovely, but it's neat to also see how this inspired your memories of Venice!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to here your opinion