Google+

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Happy Birthday Corina!

Today is the birthday of my very good friend Corina. She used to live in the same town with me but now she is at 500 km away so I thought I would surprise her with this card. I haven't mailed it to her because I don't know her current address. But she will received it when she comes to visit ;) .
For this card I used the digi stamp from Torico. I love the digistamps that she creates. They are wonderful to play with. I colored the stamp with pencils since I'm not such a big fan of markers. I still have a lot to learn on how to use them.

Have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

  1. Ce draguta e! :) Imi plac culorile astea vesele.

    Imi pare rau ca n-am mai avut timp sa trec pe aici... Sper ca de acum incolo sa te vizitez mai des.

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to here your opinion