Google+

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Happy Birthday my beloved!

Today is my beloved boyfriend's birthday. Happy birthday babe!
For this occasion I prepared a card for him and I want to share it with you. The inspiration for it was this card:
The above card is the inspiration card for CASE Study challenge no 39. I loved this card when I saw it and I thought I have to CASE it. So here you have my take: 
The stamp used in this card is from The Love Chapter stamp set at Layers of Color. It was designed by the wonderful Nina Becket. I love this stamp set but until now I didn't had the chance to use it. Just in case you can not distinguish what it is written there, here you have it: 
"Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.
Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away.(1 CORINTHIANS 13, 4-8)"
From this passage in the bible, Nina took some words and built this lovely lovely stamp. Thanks Nina for this great stamp that I am very proud to have.
Here you have a closeup for the flowers above:
Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs,



14 comments:

  1. Hello Alina - this is lovely - you did a great job with your CASE! I agree with you,Nina Brackett is such am incredible lady. Your flowers finish it off beautifully! Thanks for sharing, I am glad you linked to the LOC fb page, I would not have liked to have missed your gorgeous card! {{{hugs}}}
    Linda LOC Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! I'm glad you liked my card, and I'm so glad you played along with the challenge! :) I adore your bunching of flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card, Alina! This is a very special verse and Nina did a wonderful job designing it. I am honored to be able to work with her. We'll soon have several new sets out by Nina, keep an eye out!
    Blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. sunt superbe lucrarile tale, superbe . multe felciitari

    ReplyDelete
  5. Greetings from Croatia! Thank you for your kind words, Alina, and I'm so glad you like this stamp. It's one of my favorites as well. Beautiful flowers, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A very lovely card, Alina...love this!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty! I love how you incorporated the colors from the inspiration. Thanks for playing along with us at CASE Study!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely color combination! Those flowers are striking together! This is a wonderfully vintage styled card...well designed and just so pretty! So glad to have you playing along with us at CASE Study!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty! I love your little flower spray with the pearls going down the right hand side. Very exquisite.

    ReplyDelete
  10. How gorgeous! I love your choice of colours, and that amazing strip of pearls running down the side of the card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very pretty card Alina! Love the pearl accents and gorgeous flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such an AMZAZING card Alina!
    The text, the colours and the flowers are really beautiful.
    Hugs, Swantje

    ReplyDelete

I would love to here your opinion