Google+

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother of All Blog Hops Day 2

Welcome to the 2nd annual Mother of All Blog Hops sponsored by There She Goes Clear Stamps! It's day 2 already! 
If you’ve arrived here from  Ann Kranitz blog, then you are in the right spot!  If not,  you will want to start back on the There She Goes team blog in order to find out what you need to do to be eligible for the prizes we are offering! Do not forget to check also the first day of the blog hop. Lots of great cards were posted yesterday!
Are you enjoying the hop? I throughly hope so! I am so excited to take part at this great event. Now let me show you the card I've created. 


For my card I used the stamp from Back In 10 stamp set. I enjoy creating with these stamps because they are so joyful and can be used for cards or for scrapbook pages. 
I'm not very found of markers so I used again some pencils to color the stamp. 
In the inside of the card I stamped a sentiment from the same stamp set. The sentiment says: "Together is the place to be". I love this sentiment. Has so many feelings in it.


And last, but not least, I have another card to present you. This is a more simple one and has another sentiment from the Back in 10 stamp set stamped on it. I love this patterned paper but I am not sure where I go it so I can't tell you where to find it.



Now it’s time to hop over to Donna Wardle's blog to see what she has prepared for you.  Thank you for stopping by! Hope you feel inspired today.
Enjoy the hop!

44 comments:

  1. such cute cards Alina... love the image on the 1st one... so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute cards! Love the way you finished them with the ribbon and the buttons!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the buttons on your projects!

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice cards and colors - like the green and orange together. Peggie
    barker944atmsndotcom

    ReplyDelete
  5. Alina,
    this is way too cute!
    I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty, love the colours! (and that bear is way too cute!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both of these are wonderful - love the colors you chose on each. Your pencil coloring of the bear is so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely projects all Alina. I too adorable TSG sets' versatility. I love the bright, happy colors you used in your projects.

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love you "special friends" card! is SO CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What fun colors to use with this set! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are darling! That Back in 10 is on my wish list, a sweet set!

    ReplyDelete
  12. HOw cute these are! Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love that little guy in the hammock - so relaxed looking. Cute cards.

    ReplyDelete
  14. cute cards!! I really like the first one with the hammock!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fabulous JOB!!!! Thanks for sharing and I love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wonderful Card! Thanks 4 the Inspiration! Thanks so much for sharing your talents w/ us!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Darling! Love the orange and green together.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Sweet cards! Love the colors and embellishments. TFS. joy4umetoo at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  19. so completly cute!! Incase you really wanted to know that paper is from The Stack 6 by DCWV :) I just looked at it yesterday lol

    ReplyDelete
  20. Sweet card...

    makes me long for summer & hanging out my own "Do not disturb" sign...

    Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh too cute! I love the ruffled ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  22. oh my gosh, these cards are TOO CUTE! i especially love the bear in the hammock stamp...and the soft coloring of the pencils is just right! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  23. Your card is adorable. I think this sleeping bear is so darn cute.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Foarte dragute! Chiar ca e super "sentiment-ul" ala :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. So cute Alina! Love the pretty yellow flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Oh your first card is so adorable. I love the little bear!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to here your opinion