Google+

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

My first easel card

 I was blessed with lots of inspiration this days, so I will have lots to share with you. But first of all I would like to share with you the first easel card I ever made!
There is a great challenge happening this week at TSG blog. The challenge is to make an easel card, so I thought what not give it a try. If you wanna fill challenged go an see for yourself the wonderful inspiration cards that the DT prepared. 
So here is my try at this challenge. I used only TSG stamps this time. Both of therm are from The Journey Stamp set. Very nice stamp set I would say.
I must  say it's quite easy to make an easel card if you follow the instructions that they are given to you.
Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs,



2 comments:

  1. Woooooooow! Superba felicitarea!!! Imi place mult de tot! Combinatia de culori si stampilele sunt deosebite! Ma bucur ca ai fost plina de inspiratie si astept cu nerabdare urmatoarele felicitari! Te pup!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Easel cards are always so great for that extra wow factor! And it is nice that they are easy to do...so pretty Alina...especially with that border along the bottom!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to here your opinion