Google+

Saturday, May 28, 2011

New Face

As you can notice I changed the face of my blog. No... I didn't wished for it to happen but it did. Hope you like it. The background is from the lovely Karen over at The Background Fairy. I loved this background the minute I saw it but I am not sure it matches my cards so I will give it a try. I also saw another background that I would like from her so maybe I will change my blog face more often as I would expected.
So let me tell you why I did this change. About a week ago I entered my blog and I couldn't see anything. I could saw only the basic background, the posts and the comments.  My browser could not see the images on the template. So I got angry. I  asked others to try my blog and they said is up and running ok. But I also wanted to see that so I begun reinstalling the browsers, deleting temporary files, but nothing...not a change.
Today I came from work a little bit later and I didn't have time to go shopping so I decided to do the makeover for my blog. I will also try to do my own background but till than this is just perfect!
Hope you like it also!
Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs!

1 comment:

  1. Imi place noua infatisare a blogului! Cate o schimbare prinde bine :) Te pup!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to here your opinion