Google+

Sunday, May 29, 2011

RCC4

Several days ago I saw the inspiration colors at Ribbon Carousel Challenge 4 and I had in hand a beautiful patterned paper and I was thinking...hmm... this should work best for this challenge.
The catch is that I should also have at least a cupcake in my creation... and guess what?! I don't have a cupcake stamp. Shame on me, right? And also I am not at home to bake some and to make a really great photo to use on the card... so I had to think of alternatives. Without a printer in the neighborhood, my only remaining option was to draw one. I took Dawn's card as inspiration and look at the result. 
I know... it's not perfect, but at least I tried to take part at the challenge. I should draw more often. I used to like it but somehow over the past years I lost the appetite for drawing and ... yeah... now my hand is not in shape any more. Maybe I will share with you my drawings some day.

Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs,
Alina

3 comments:

  1. This turned out wonderfully!!! I love that cupcake!! So glad you played along with us at the Ribbon Carousel Challenge blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ce DRAGUT! Ai talent la desen! Si-mi place look-ul blogului tau! Foarte fresh :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How adorable! I love the flower! Thanks for playing along with us at the Ribbon Carousel Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to here your opinion