Google+

Thursday, June 16, 2011

RCC7 "Music To My Ears"

Hello girls. Sorry for my absence but I was in vacation and now I am back in Dortmund for the following two weeks. In this time I will not be posting too much because I didn't brought with me any craft supplies. I have to take my drivers licence exam so I brought only the quiz book :).
But today I was checking the challenges and I saw the RCC7 theme and I thought: "great... I have a card with this which I didn't showed yet".
So here it is.
Here you have a close up: 


This card was made on the request of a friend for his girlfriend. 
The music notes and the butterfly are taken form somewhere in the internet but unfortunately I don't remember the link to them.

Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs,

3 comments:

  1. Wow! Minunata! Fluturasul, colorat un pic, notele muzicale, fundita, toate sunt perfecte! Imi place tare mult si modelul de colt pe care l-ai folosit! Sa ai mult spor la invatat! Te pup!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card!! Love the design. Thanks for playing along at the Ribbon Carousel!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to here your opinion