Google+

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Day 147 at 365 Cards

After a big absence on my blog, yesterday I found time and inspiration to make some cards. I am a follower of 365 Cards blog but I never take part at any challenge so I thought it's time to do that. I checked the latest challenges and decided I must participate this week at every challenge. Hope I will be able to do that.
This week the theme is Background Challenge so I made the following card for Monday challenge:
For this challenge I chose to make a small card (A7). I love how it turned out. It's perfect for little notes that you want to share with your loved ones. The sentiment is from Layers of Color Art Stamps
I will have 3 posts in a row today! :)

Have a great day!
Hugs!
Alina

5 comments:

  1. The green is so green :) I like it :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet! I just had to come comment here too!!! The colors ROCK!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty! Clean and fresh looking with that pretty green :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful colours... looking clean and so fresh :)
    Lovely card.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to here your opinion