Google+

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Day 148 at 365 Cards

I never did my own background yet so I thought let's try. And I am so thrilled of how it turned out.
Again I made an A7 card because I thought the A6 it's too big to fill in with the same sentiment. I think I better like this card size. It's so small, and cute, and perfect for little notes.
This card was done specially for day 148 at 365 Cards. The stamp is from Layers of Color Art Stamps and I used a chocolate color ink to stamp it. The rose is made by myself from the tutorial that Laura wrote on her Creation Faeries blog

Have a great day!
Hugs!
Alina

8 comments:

  1. Love how you faded out the sentiments. Great design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet, I like the smaller size as well, it's perfect for all the i love you's!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Alina!
    Love the vintage touch ;-)

    Greetings from Chicago~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great background technique!! too cute!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to here your opinion