Google+

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

CASE Study Challenge #53

It's time for CASE Study Challenge number 53 ... actually it's almost closing so I am hurrying up to finish this post. Today I was in a crafty mood and I planned to play along with this challenge. For this week we had to choose and CASE one of Chupa's wonderful cards. And I chose this one:
Wonderful card, don't you think? If you want to find out more about it you can find it here.
Now here is my try:
For the stamp I used the free image that The Graphics Fairy posted here.
I didn't have time to make a banner because it's almost midnight here and I have to go to sleep.
Tomorrow is another day...

Thanks for stepping by!
Alina


3 comments:

  1. Super card! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so pretty! I love that you used the same image, cool! Thanks so much for playing! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable card! Love the sweet images!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to here your opinion