Google+

Friday, August 19, 2011

Flowers all around

Today is a happy day! It's Friday! We are planning to go tomorrow to an aqua park. I am so enthusiastic about that! It's been a while since I've last went to an aqua park. Unfortunately I don't know how to swim, but I don't think that this will be a problem. I will enjoy the time and try to relax as much as I can after a hard week at work.
I decided to share with you today a card that I made last Saturday. It's a very joyful card. It uses the flower cart stamp from The Stamping Boutique.

I colored the stamp with Farber Castell water penciles but I didn't use water on this one. 


 Here you have a full picture of the card.

I wish you all a wonderful relaxing week-end!
Hugs!
Alina

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to here your opinion