Google+

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Thinking of you (cQc #99)

Last night I was surfing on the internet in the search for a challenge to take part in. And I found the ColorQ challenge #99. Aren't those colors wonderful? I loved the combination when I saw it.
Now here is my take on this color combo:

In case you are wondering, the sentiment stamp is from Layers Of Color Art Stamps. The design paper is from Rico Design and the cardboard is from a local craft store.
I like the fact that I stamped twice the same sentiment. What do you think?

Have a wonderful day!
Hugs!
Alina

3 comments:

  1. What a pretty card! That felt flower looks darling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tare frumoase felicitari ai facut in ultima vreme! Imi place tare mult sentimentul in dublu! Mult succes la provocari! Te pup!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, I love all the distressing and I love how you've done the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to here your opinion