Google+

Sunday, September 4, 2011

All tied up - RCC18

It's my third post today! Can you believe it?
Oh well, we are back from chasing butterflies and eating very good food at a very nice restaurant. It's almost 8 o'clock PM around here so I thought I should post the third card I made yesterday evening.
Last week I finally received a supper nice stamp that won at RCC4 and I thought I use it. Since at Ribbon Carousel Challenge blog is time for the 18th challenge - All tied up - I made another birthday card:


The cute girl with the cupcake is called Cupcake Ruby form Sparkle Creations. The sentiment is from Layers of Color Art Stamps.
Now it's movie time. I'm off for today! Hope the creative mood will last also the next week.
Hope you had a nice Sunday and also I wish you all the best in the new week!

Hugs!
Alina

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Chiar ai fost foarte creativa in acest weekend! Sunt minunate toate, dar cred ca stii ca o iubesc pe cea cu fluturi :) Mult succes la provocari! Si ma bucur ca ati avut un weekend relaxant si plin de inspiratie!
    Te pup!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun image--love that sweet little gal! And she is def. holding something sweet! Great job! Thanks so much for joining in the fun and playing along with us over at the RCC:)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to here your opinion