Google+

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Billiards and karting time

I just got home from town. We went with some friends for a kart race. Of course I took the dolls with me. The bear thought karting is too dangerous for him so he played some pool with the bunny.
If you think I am crazy, you shoud go to the TSG blog to find out what I am talking about.
Ok, ok, I can also tell you what's happening. The second challenge in the birthday party that TSG is throwing
requests to take the paper dolls out in town.
 So here is the proof:
(sorry about the bad, blurry picture but it was taken with the phone since I forgot the camera home)
After first round I also decided I don't like karts so I joined them in the nice peaceful game they played ;).

Have a wonderful evening!
Hugs!
Alina



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to here your opinion