Google+

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Case Study Challenge #56

It's been a long time since I didn't made a card for a Case Study Challenge. Last night I decided to give it a try. It's time for the 56th challenge and the inspiration card is this one:
I loved this card the moment I saw it. At first I thought I won't be able to case it, but here is my version. Let me know your honest opinions ;).

For this card I used some patterned paper that I found at the local supermarket and I was happy about this finding. The stamp is from The Love Chapter from Layers Of Color Art Stamps.

Thanks for stepping by!
Hugs!
Alina


12 comments:

  1. Hello Alina - what a fabulous CASE - I love the colours you have used and of course the Layers of Color sentiment as your focal point! Love the bow too! Thank you sharing! {{{hugs}}}
    Linda LOC Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  2. FABULOUS case! I"m wondering where you got your stick pin?? I've never seen any in this color.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely take on the inspiration. Thanks for joining us at CASE study.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely card! Thanks for sharing it with us at CASE Study Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is beautiful Alina, you did a fabulous job with the case!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hei, Alina, ai niste lucrari extraordinare!!!aceasta felicitare e uimitoare! multumesc ca vizitezi blogul meu si merci pt aprecieri!

    ReplyDelete
  7. eeek! You did a fabulous job on this card Alina! I love the Layers of Color stamp you used... you should post this card on the Layers of Color Company facebook site!! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous, Alina! I love your take on Julie's card. Thanks so much for stopping by during The Twinery's Design Team Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to here your opinion