Google+

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Do you like fishing?

 I don't, but my future father in law does. Every Sunday morning he goes fishing.
His birthday approaches and since he enjoys fishing so much, I decided to make him a card using a fishing stamp. I found a very cute one at Lia Stampz freebie section. The sentiment is written by hand and it says 'Happy Birthday' in Romanian.
Since it's a birthday card, I will add it to Challenge #2 from Lia Stampz blog.

Have a wonderful day!
Hugs!
Alina

3 comments:

  1. Hahaha ce tare! Si la tata ii place pescuitul! Foarte faina felicitarea imi place cum ai reusit s-o colorezi! Super!

    Sa mai treci pe la noi la LiaStampz!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally cute!!! Thanks for playing. Good Luck!

    Heather
    Lia Stampz DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Your future FIL is sure to love it! Thanks for playing our birthday challenge!
    ~Georgia~
    Lia Stampz DT

    ReplyDelete

I would love to here your opinion