Google+

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Happy Birthday

Last night was perfect for creating cards. I had so much fun creating cards and felt so inspired!
I tried to make as many cards for the challenges as I could. Now I want to present you a card which I made for the  2nd challenge hosted by Lia Stampz over on her blog. The challenge is about birthday projects. I love the challenges with this theme because they are so easy and so versatile. You just have to think of a friend and make a birthday card for him/her. So here is my card:


This cards suits Laura the best. She is also very creative. She has her own business in the flower domain, creating beautiful arrangements and bouquets. Love her style and the pieces that come out of her hand.

The stamps used in this card are from Layers of Color Art Stamps company. They have wonderful stamps that you can work with. I have to admit that for this card I got inspired from  Nina Brackett's card which you can find it here. I love Nina's creations. She has a wonderful unique style.

Have a wonderful week!
Hugs!
Alina

4 comments:

  1. Lovely, Alina! What a perfect and thoughtful card for your florist friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. Thanks for playing!
    Good Luck..

    Heather
    Lia Stampz DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful creation! Thanks for playing our birthday challenge!
    ~Georgia~
    Lia Stampz DT

    ReplyDelete

I would love to here your opinion