Google+

Friday, September 23, 2011

Happy Holidays

Hi all! I am greeting you today from the sunny Copenhagen and don't be skeptical about the "sunny" word because I can really see the sun today. Actually I've seen it the hole week. So, weather is great, people are very nice, friendly around here. I like them :). Hope in the week-end the weather will be the same. I am planning to visit a local craft store.

On Monday, the girls from TSG challenged us to create a card with pizzazz. Actually, a birthday card, but unfortunately last night when I made my card I was to sleepy to see the birthday word :).
So here is my take:
The stamp is from Layers of Color Art Stamps. The sparkling embellishments are from BoBunny and were sent to me by sweet Romy Veul

Thank you very much for stopping by.
Hugs!
Alina

4 comments:

  1. Wow! Ma bucur tare mult sa aud ca ai parte de soare! Iti doresc sa fie cat mai luminos sfarsitul acesta de saptamana! Imi place tare mult si panorama pe care o ai din camera de zi:)
    Felicitarea e superba, foarte faina ideea cu danteluta! Mult succes la provocare! Si la cat mai multe idei!
    Te pup!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Let's join our GIVEAWAY, you can win one of our handmade Dolls!
    Check out this link:
    http://cromanticamente.blogspot.com/2011/08/lets-celebrate-their-first-b-day-lets.html
    Stay handmade with Cromanticamente!
    Roberta&Giovanna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! And I love the way you gathered the ribbon at the bottom.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card! Thanks for stopping by my blog! And isn't Romy just the sweetest girl ever!!!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to here your opinion