Google+

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

There She Goes is turning 3

Happy Birthday TSG!!!
For everybody else, TSG is having a party! Great, funny challenges are posted each day! You should check their blog.
The first challenge was about creating a paper doll. I decided to use the Back in 10 stamp set for this challenge. I love the cute bear that is chasing butterflies. And the little rabbit is even cuter.
Do you remember the card that I did on Saturday? If not you can check it here.
I used the same card as a background for photographing my paper dolls.
I love how they turned out! 
The second challenge is even more fun! I am planning something special for them ;).

Have a great day!
Hugs!
Alina

1 comment:

  1. Tare draguti sunt! Iar la biliard sper ca i-ai lasat sa castige partida:) Te pup!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to here your opinion