Google+

Monday, November 28, 2011

Christmas Gifts part 1

Have you decided what gifts to give for Christmas? I did! And I can't still believe that. Each year I have a problem in choosing the "perfect" gift for each of my friends and family and after wondering through the crowded shops I eventually end up buying useless things because of my lack of ideas.
This year I started thinking of Christmas gifts earlier (not to early though) and I am planning to give only handmade gifts. I have a few ideas so as soon as I finish them I will post them here. Maybe you will get inspired and find some good ideas.
Today I will present you the first finished gift. I embellished an agenda made from recycled paper. Here is a picture before I started to work on it.
And here is the final result:
And here is a closeup on point of interest:
Now stay tuned because there will be other ideas to come.

Have a wonderful week!
Alina


2 comments:

  1. Oh, what a lovely project and great gift idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ce dragut a iesit! Imi place tare mult si e o idee foarte buna de cadou! Sunt nerabdatoare sa le vad si pe urmatoarele!
    Da' un pic m-ai pacalit cu prima poza, ma asteptam sa vad pe undeva si florile portocalii:)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to here your opinion