Google+

Monday, December 5, 2011

Christmas gifts part 2

Did you enjoy the previous part of the Christmas gifts? I truly hope so. For today I prepared for you something special, something else than a paper craft. 
I thought and I thought what would be good for another Christmas Gift. I searched through my stash of alterable things and I found a lovely mirror that was sitting there untouched yet. This would be a great gift for Christmas, right?
Well... here is how it turned out:
And it was not so hard to make. I payed a visit to the only and little craft store that is in my town and I found there a lovely tissue with an apple and some golden accents. I loved it the moment I saw it and I had to buy it. 
Now that I have decided to alter the mirror I new that tissue was perfect for this job. I also bought some golden paint to give the mirror a more elegant look.

Thanks for stopping by!
Have a wonderful week!
Alina

1 comment:

I would love to here your opinion