Google+

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Winter wishes

This weekend I had some time to stamp and create and play with my latest acquisition (the Big Shot) so I decided to get inspired by the new muse from CASE Study Challenge. The December muse is Amy Scheffer and this is the card that we are CASE-ing: 
Lovely card, isn't it? Very spring-like I would say. I tried a more winter-like approach. And here is what I ended up with:
The paper is my new acquisition from Bo Bunny and the stamp is of course from Layers of Color. 

Have a wonderful winter!
Hugs!
Alina

4 comments:

  1. Such beautiful cards! Those butterflies are gorgeous! ANd love that red ribbon on the second card! simply gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Alina! I love the cool colors you used!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love blue and red, such a fab combo!

    Visiting from CASE Study
    xo, Kristina
    Please stop by and say hello!
    www.pearlgateway.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous sentiment! I love the border punch and the row of pine trees! Thank you for joining us at CASE Study this week! xo Chupa

    ReplyDelete

I would love to here your opinion