Google+

Friday, January 6, 2012

3000m above

Hi all,

I am very sorry for my absence on the blog and for not being capable of finishing the Christmas Gift series. The last weeks of 2011 were very stressful for me. I have lots of news to share but some of them I will be able to share only in march or so.

Anyway, just so you know I finished in time all the Christmas Gifts and gave them away. From this series I might be able to present you the accordion  album that I did for my special friend Laura from rootdesign.ro. I will ask her to take some pictures of it because unfortunately I did not get the chance.

I spent Christmas at my mothers. It was a very peaceful Christmas and I was very happy that I didn't had to cook. After Christmas we went on a ski trip with some friends. We went in Austria. It was amazing. I loved it. I even learned how to ski. And the view from above is just awesome.

I will let you enjoy some pictures:








Have a wonderful new year, full of accomplishments and joy and happiness and faith.
Hugs!
Alina

1 comment:

  1. Bine ai revenit! Superbe peisaje! Ma bucur tare mult ca ati avut o vacanta deosebita! Sa aveti un an minunat, plin de impliniri!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to here your opinion