Google+

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Sending my love

Hello all. How are you today? Hope everything is fine in your corner of the world.
Today I felt some craving for stamping so I got to my desk and searched for some inspiration. First thought was to search for some challenges because I think it's a good way to start the year with. And I reached  CASE Study Challenge blog were the 72 challenge is almost closing. 
I loved the card that was proposed for case-ing this week (the card from above picture) so I thought I will give it a try and look what I came up with (below picture represents my card):
For this card I used my brand new sets from There She Goes clear stamps: Birdie Wishes and Sending My Love
I paper pieced the hearts using some leftovers that I had flying around my desk. I have lots of small pieces but I sometimes find them hard to use.
That is all for today! Have a nice week!
Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs!
Alina

5 comments:

  1. What a sweet card! And great idea for leftover paper:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet, love your bird! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OHHH! I love that little birdie and all those hearts:) Such a great card! LOVE!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, this card is too sweet for words :) Thank you for joining us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ce draguta felicitare! Imi place tare mult stampila, iar ideea inimioarelor multicolore e super! Mult succes!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to here your opinion