Google+

Saturday, February 18, 2012

For you

There has been a long time now since I am following CR84FN blog but I never found inspiration to play along. I usually not taking part at color challenges because I find them harder to play: you have to have the right cardboard color, right combination of color in the design paper and inspiration to make something with the choices you have in hand. 
But this week I got inspired by Mona Pendleton's Fashonista post. I love it. It even has a video tutorial on how to make a fashonista. I got to tell you...I didn't thought about the clever tips and trick's Mona is using to make them, but I will give it a try in one of these days. And let me tell you: I love Mona's work.It's very inspiring. 
Now let me continue with my card.
Having found the other week this wonderful dress printable I thought I could use it also in today's card. 
The dress with the music sheet printable is from the link mentioned above but then I got the idea that I could use it as a template and cut my own version of the dress from the same paper I did the background of the card. I used some leftovers to embellish it and made my own version of the flower. 
Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs!
Alina

6 comments:

  1. What a super card! Love that dress and beautiful backing paper too. Thanks for playing along with CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card! That dress is lovely and the flower is stunning! Thanks for joining along with CR84FN :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. absolutely adorable...I LOVE the dress!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a SWEET project Alina! Your pieced dress and bloom are just darling!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is absolutely FABULOUS! Great design! I love your card and your take on those colors!
    Have a great week-end, hugs, Karin

    ReplyDelete

I would love to here your opinion