Google+

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Birdie wishes

Sorry for my looong absence, but I have good excuses: I moved in a new home and I was very very busy with that part. And than I had to go in a business trip to Copenhagen, Denmark. I'm still in the business trip but with crazy working hours I don't have much time for stamping or so. But tonight I found some spare time to make a card and what is most important to take photos of it.
My card is inspired by the fabulous Laurie Schmidlin, the muse of April over at the CASE Study Challenge blog


In a future post I will show you also some pictures from Copenhagen and the surroundings, and I will tell you more about me moving in a new home.

Thanks for visiting me!
Hugs and a wonderful week!
Alina

3 comments:

  1. It looks like you were also inspired by Danish folk art. I love the colors and textures. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely card, and gorgeous patterned paper! Thank you for playing the CASE Study this week. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, imi place foarte mult felicitarea ta cu pasarele! Si ma bucur foarte mult ca ai avut si timp si inspiratie pentru felicitari:) Te pup!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to here your opinion