Google+

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Crafty Friends Challenge

                                       
I told you in my previous post that last night I found some time for card making. The card that I am about to show you was also done last night. I've done it specially for the second challenge over at the Crafty Friends Challenge blog. The challenge is about making a card using 2 die cuts.
I am finally able to take part at the challenges using die cuts since I received  a Big Shot from "Santa Clause". I am a very proud owner of it and I have to start using it more often. Before I came to Denmark I cut some labels and flourishes to have with me, so I used some for this card.
The patterned paper is recently bought from a craft store in Denmark and I am very happy about my current purchases. Soon I will show you more. Hope I have time and inspiration for new cards to make.


Hope you have a nice day! 
Hugs!
Alina

13 comments:

  1. Intr-adevar o hartie superba! Foarte frumoasa si eleganta felicitarea! Ce bine ca ai reusit sa iti pui la lucru noua unealta inainte de a pleca:) Te pup!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Alina! I love that paper and how you added the sentiments.
    Thanks so much for joining us in the Crafty Friends Challenge.
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  3. Superba felicitarea :)
    Bravo Alina!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card. You did them die cuts proud ;) I love the fonts too. Thanks for sharing over at MIM x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful card, loving all the lovely flowers. Saw you on MIM.
    Hugs, Heide

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the background , the flowers and the swirls .Beautiful card . Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday .

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous birthday card! I love the background paper and your pretty flourishes. Visiting from MIM.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is Fantastic. Saw this on MIM. Faye

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is just beautiful..love the papers and flowers beautiful colours, and a really gorgeous sentiment..a lovely girly card!
    Saw this on MIM....
    Hugs,
    Marjorie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is really pretty Alina.

    I saw your link on Make it Monday. I'm #138 this week.

    Cheers,
    Kasey ~ in Oz

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Alina I saw your card on MIM..such a bright sunny image, great work!
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful! I love the focus on the sentiment.

    I’m stopping by from MIM.

    ~Cheryl~

    **I am having a give-away on my blog. Feel free to stop by if you are interested.**

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous card. Love you colors !
    Saw you at MIM :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to here your opinion