Google+

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Flashback Friday 23.0

Currently at Flashback Friday, the challenge is about first card with a butterfly. Searching through my older posts I found this card that I am about to show you. It was done last year for a friend. It was a special request from his side. Hope you like it.



I am still in Copenhagen and I plan some shopping for today and maybe some cards too. I will be back with some impression later this evening or in the morning, depends on how much light will I have to take photos of the cards I will "bake".
Till than... have a great Saturday!
Hugs!
Alina


7 comments:

  1. Oh it's absolutely gorgeous! Such a fun design! Thanks so much for joining us at Flashback Friday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A uniquely different butterfly! Very pretty! Thanks for playing at Flashback Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of pretty little details! GREAT card!!! (=

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, very pretty! Love the arched musical score behind that gorgeous butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty card! love the artistic shape of the butterfly. Thank you for joining us at Flashback Friday.

    ~Luanne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for playing with us at Flashback Friday! I've featured your card today:

    http://flashbackfridaychallenge.blogspot.com/2012/05/flashback-friday-feature-wednesday.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. incredibil de frumoase lucrarile tale. stau si ma-ntreb cum de nu te-am mai vizitat pana acum .. multe felicitari

    ReplyDelete

I would love to here your opinion