Google+

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Magnificent night

Yes... tonight was a magnificent night! I went with my dear boyfriend to the amazing concert of Andre Rieu and we enjoyed it very much! I found out about Andre Rieu and his orchestra about 4 years ago. I was amazed by his violin and I told to myself I have to go to a concert of his. I don't know if you remember, but 3 years ago I was in Holland for 5 months. During this time I visited Maastricht, Andre Rieu's home town. But it was unfortunate that even if the same day I was in Maastricht there was an Andre Rieu concert I could not take part at it because I didn't had enough money to buy a ticket. But now, I was very very lucky because I found myself (and my boyfriend) in the same the same time in Copenhagen as Andre Rieu's orchestra. And we  bought the tickets and we went to the concert and it was as expected: MAGNIFICENT!  So I would like to advise you to go to one of his concerts if you have time and you enjoy the great classics. His orchestra is awesome! 
Now on to the crafting stuff. I made the following card for this week's CASE Study Challenge.I love the inspiration card! 
Now let me present you my try:
I used some new paper that I bought last week. The paper pad is called "miss caroline" by jen allyson. I was very happy to find in it this patterned paper. I find it very beautiful. The stamp is from Layers of Color Art Stamp.Unfortunately I can't find a link for the stamp.
Hope you enjoyed my card!

Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs!
Alina

3 comments:

  1. love that wood paper and the sweet sentiment repeated over and over...isn't that what we want/need to hear every day? Thanks for playing with us over on CASE Study this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous choice of patterned paper, and I love the bright pop of pink! It really draws your eye to the repeated sentiment. Thanks for joining us this week at CASE Study!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to here your opinion