Google+

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Miss you

As I promised you yesterday, I am back with some impressions to share from the lovely Copenhagen. Today was a somehow sunny day. It was sunny when we left the apartment, but somewhere on the way from the apartment to the Amalienborg Palace the sun just vanished. By the time we arrived at the Rosenborg Castle, which was the second thing to visit on the list for today, the sky was cloudy and the sun was not to seen till the evening. The good thing though was that we decided to start our day with a coffee. The weather was lovely during that time. After the coffee we went to the Amalienborg Palace to see the changing of the guards. I have seen the changing of the guards in Stockholm two years ago and I was fascinated by that because they had a fanfare, guards on horses and a very beautiful choreography. If you ever go to Stockholm from April to October, this is a must see, you will love it.
Ok...so as I was telling you, I loved the changing of guards in Stockholm, so imagine my disappointment when I saw the changing of guards here, in Copenhagen: no fanfare, no horses...no nothing... just some guards dressed up and staring at each other...

After my big disappointment we head to Reosenborg Castle. I like the castle's garden. It is very beautiful when it is sunny...now it was not sunny...but still lovely to visit. And while we were sitting on a  bench resting our feet somebody known approached us. We meet with an old friend of mine here in Copenhagen, which are the odds? I haven't seen him since summer of 2007 and haven't spoken to him since September... and there he was... in the Rosenborg garden. It is lovely to meet known people in totally strange cities. We spent the rest of the day with him... wandering through the streets of this capital city. 


 After watching this photos I bet you would expect to see some card sharing too. Well...I have prepared a card for you using this week's deconstructed sketch. Hope you like it.

Have a lovely week!
Hugs!
Alina

3 comments:

  1. thanks for sharing all the beautiful photos, Alina! hope you are having a great time! your card is so pretty, too! love your take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovin' all your travel adventure photos! Your card is beautiful! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing your pics. It looks like you had a great time.

    I love your card! What a beautiful design and combination of papers.


    ~Cheryl~

    **I am having a couple of give-aways on my blog. Feel free to stop by if you are interested.**

    ReplyDelete

I would love to here your opinion