Google+

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Paris, mon amour


Did you ever been to Paris? No? Me neither! But I wish to go some day... maybe this year...maybe next year... we will see. Depends very much on time and weather :). But I must confess I love the idea of Paris, the Eiffel Tower, the croissants, the coffee, Champs Elysees, Montmartre, Versailles ... and many more. I imagine myself walking on Paris Boulevards and drinking coffee in the chic coffee shops and eating croissants...I think I feel the smell of bread... Oh...but for now is just a dream which I have to make happen in the near future.

But till then I will have to be content with the new stamp that I bought in the weekend ... the only Paris stamp that the Panduro store in Copenhagen had on stock. And as soon as I got home on Saturday I had to create something with that stamp. And here it is my creation:
The "Beloved" sentiment is from Nina B's Love set from Layers Of Color. I thought it matches perfectly the Paris stamp that I purchased and the Spellbinder label die. Oh...and I added some black card stock to make it perfect for the Crazy4Challenges C4C133 challenge.

Thanks for stopping by!
xoxo
Alina







2 comments:

  1. Superbe felicitari! Imi plac toate, nu stiu pe care as alege-o, daca ar fi sa aleg:) Suntem foarte incantati pentru voi, concert Andre Rieu, vizita castel... wow... ma bucur enorm ca sunteti impreuna si va puteti bucura de timpul liber, chiar daca vremea nu tine intotdeauna cu voi! Va pupam!
    P.S. Si urmaresc cu interes sa vad noile creatii:)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to here your opinion