Google+

Sunday, May 6, 2012

5th of May

I know I know... today is the 6th of may but never the less I have to right about yesterday so the title of the post will be 5th of May.
I am a little bit late with this post because yesterday I was at work and I didn't get to finish the cards till late at night. Why do I had to do that? Well.. because yesterday two close persons celebrated their birthday. One was Corina, one of my best friends and the other one was Tibi, my step dad. Unfortunately, I didn't get to take part in any of the celebrations because yeah...I am still in Copenhagen.
Now let's see the two cards I prepared for them. Let me tell you from the beginning that both of the cards are using the deconstructed sketch number 50.
This first card is for Corina. I used some newly purchased paper from Tilda. The die cut is from the same collection. I think the collection is called Garden.
 This second card is for my step dad. The sentiment is from There She Goes Clear Stamps : Birdie Wishes stamp set.
Thanks for stopping by!
Have a wonderful week!
Alina

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to here your opinion