Google+

Friday, May 25, 2012

Birdie house

I arrived back home last Saturday morning and I am very happy to be at home! And more than that I am very happy that yesterday I could take part at the art workshop that is organised every 2 weeks here in Timisoara. We have had a very nice working session building some nice birdhouses. And I really wanna show you mine. Here is the bird house hanged in the tree:
And here is me with my creation:
This perfect photos are made by a very dearly friend of mine Flore. You can see her creations here.
The birdhouse is very easy to make. Unfortunately I don't have a step by step tutorial for it. I am planning to make another bird house so I promise I will take some step by step photos and share them with you.

Oh...and since my bird house has plenty of flowers on it (in the paper I mean *wink*) I am entering it to the 17th challenge over Lia Stampz blog

Thanks for stopping by!
Have a wonderful weekend!
Alina

5 comments:

  1. this is so neat.. what a treasure! Thanks so much for entering into the DT Call over at TAWS..This is going to be so hard to pick just one of you..
    HUGS
    Ali
    -owner of the Alley Way Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alina, your birdhouse is darling! I love the beautiful flowers! Wonderful photo of you and your latest creation :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that sweet birdhouse, it's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely stunning! Thank you for sharing it with us at Liastampz. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ce casuta faina!Bravo!Esti romanca?

    ReplyDelete

I would love to here your opinion