Google+

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Happy Birthday Anda

Today is my dear friend and colleague Anda's Birthday and I prepared a surprise card for her. Unfortunately she won't be receiving it till after I will get back from Denmark, but at least she can see that I didn't forget about her birthday ;) .
Now here is my card for her:
I used this week's deconstructed sketch for it. I love this sketch... it is so versatile!
And the girl with the muffin is from Sparkle Creations. I find this little girl very cute. I paper pieced her dress with some leftovers from some My Minds Eye - Miss Caroline collection. In fact the hole design paper is from this pretty collection. And last but not least, the sentiment is from There She Goes - Birdie Wishes.

Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs!
Alina



4 comments:

  1. Suvh a cute card, love the image and great colours..I'm sure your friend will love it.


    Thanks for sharing with us at ‘Make it Monday’

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    Don’t forget. .if you leave a comment on another entrant, mention that you saw their card on ‘Make it Monday’ for a chance at second prize.. the more you comment on and mention MIM, the more chances at winning second prize.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! Fun design!


    I’m stopping by from MIM. (I’m numbers 107 & 109)

    ~Cheryl~

    **I am having a couple of give-aways on my blog. Feel free to stop by if you are interested.**

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great take on the sketch, great card Alina. So glad I saw it on MIM.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to here your opinion