Google+

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Happy birthday my dear!

Already 9 posts in May? And were only in 15th ... woow... that's a new record for me. And I am very proud of myself for that. I hope I can achieve the target of 1 card per day... so keep fingers crossed and bake some cards babe (*wink*). 
Well... but how can someone not post since there are so many reasons and birthdays to celebrate this month!!! Today is another birthday celebrated! It's my boyfriends birthday! Happy birthday sweety! 
Unfortunately, being far away from home, we will not celebrate it in a grand manner. Just some beers with some coworkers and maybe a movie night or so. We will see. 
But for now I am here today to show you the card I prepared for him. I was very happy the other day when I found these little bike paper clips. And since he likes biking (well...we both do) I thought it's a very good idea to use them in my card for him. 
I used for it the Deconstructed sketch number 51.
Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs!
Alina

3 comments:

  1. What a fun card Alina! Love the bicycle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bike clip! Adorable card!! Great take on the Deconstructed Sketch, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh wow! That bike is so so fun! LOVE that! Thanks for joining us at the Deconstructed Sketch!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to here your opinion