Google+

Friday, May 18, 2012

Happy weekend!

By the time you will read this post I will probably be somewhere in the air between Copenhagen and Timisoara or somewhere in the airport checking the stores (*wink*). Yes... you guessed it right! I'm flying home today! Yuhuu! 
I just wanted to schedule this post to wish you a very happy and relaxing weekend. I am sure mine will be relaxing. And since I am here  I will also share with you this card I made with the beautiful sentiment from There She Goes clear stamps. 
I went for a clean and simple look to enhance the beauty of this sentiment.
Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs!
Alina

2 comments:

  1. Oh this is lovely and unique Alina!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so beautiful :) Thanks so much for entering the DYSU DT Call.. it is going to be hard to narrow it down.. not an easy task.. Good Luck!
    HUGS
    Ali
    -owner of
    The Alley Way Stamps
    DYSU CHallenge blog
    Free digital stamps

    ReplyDelete

I would love to here your opinion